None of this makes sense

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by FUBAR, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FUBAR

FUBAR Account Closed

i'm not even sure where to start with everything. I just feel like a wave of desperation comes over me at times only to washme up with the tide to remain beached and useless. Maybe that doesn't even seem understandable right now. I only know that I hate the instability I have with these feelings that go back and forth, up and down. how am I supposed to act and/or handle these situations? Just tonight I wasmaking the bed and thought to myself that i really wanted to die..that it would be better than working my new job (which i actually enjoy). i can't understand the feelings and thought process behind it all..or maybe it's just anxiety.
  2. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Hi Fubar,

I have found that putting those thoughts on paper and letting them sit for a while bring some clarity over time. In the rush of daily life, we tend to push back those thoughts in a closet. If you dont have a diary, it might be something to look into. wish you well.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sounds like you just keep everything inside t hen bam it hits you all at once hun Try releasing the tension slowly throughout the day okay take time to unwind just 10 min just for you okay so things do not build up hugs
  4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Jacque :hug:

I do understand. Sometimes that happens to me.

For me its unresolved stuff that sort of floats around and then hits me unexpectedly.

I continue to work with my therapist on this.

Writing or journaling as you know can sometimes be useful to identify what is going on. Just a thought.

:hug: good to see you posting
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.