none

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Auerbach, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auerbach

Auerbach Well-Known Member

The torment is so much, the pain, the hatred, I react to it by abusing drugs and cutting, but I don't have many drugs available and I think cutting on an ongoing basis is like slow suicide. The worthlessness that I feel, the piece of shit that I feel, the most disgusting lowest scum, I just feel the only way to end this is to end my life.

I don't want to and can't go on like this anymore, the mockery, the abuse, being treated like garbage, made fun by everyone, laughed at by everyone, hated by everyone. I feel it is time to go.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry they are so cruel these people towards you but you are someone and not what they say they are the ones that are garbage not you You are cared for here

MisterBGone likes this.
  3. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Auerbach! Please don't end your life. I'm sorry people are acting this way towards you :(

Please keep going on, ignore them, and talk to us!

4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am sorry things are so tough for you.

But please don't give up. Try to keep fighting, one day you may be glad you held on!
    Do you think a change of scenery could help end all of the things you are going through? It's not you who has to end, it's what's going on around you... so if you move yourself away from it, perhaps that would make things better? Is that a solution?

Are you getting any help though? What about medication etc to help you feel better? Is that a possibility for you?

Please do not hurt yourself. You deserve to take care of you

5. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

You are right in that continuing isn't the option. Getting help is the best option. There are so many people that are experts in these things and can give you hope. I have seen it myself.

I hope you can continue and get the help needed. Maybe you're at that stage... I hope so.

*HUGS*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.