Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noplacetogo, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

sunk, sad, alone. wish i had the courage.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2007
  2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Me too, I know how you feel!
  3. noplacetogo

4. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Yeh but you have to try and hold on, I know its hard, you need to find something to live for.
  5. noplacetogo

same to you
  6. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel this way.
    Stay safe, seek help, confide in someone how you feel.
    It does not have to be like this, things can change, you have to make some effort, help will not find you, you or someone close to you need to do the seeking.
    This moment could be the last time you need to feel this bad, pick up the phone get and see a Doc get them to refer you to a mental health team, seek out self help groups, where people have come or are comming out the other side of these feelings will share how they did and how you could to.
    Life is not easy but it's better than dieing, suicide s NOT an option
    People do care
  7. alexander

alexander Active Member

without that pain of being sad and alone you can't grow, use it, channel it, learn from it, change your life, if your in despair and have nothing to lose then you have nothing to lose by taking a chance on making your life better, could be something as simple as changing your job/location/eating, your be fine, just have faith in yourself, I know it's hard, your not alone, these forums are a testament to that, many feel the way that you do but you can get through it, the more you continue to feel down and depressed the more you are training your self to feel down, stop that now and start training your self to be happy, say it to your self even if you don't feel it, be spontaneous, put your chin up and endure any emotional distress you may feel and the more you endure it the stronger you will become, don't fight, accept that it is there, and know by being positive and enduring it you will eventually feel better and your brain will learn how to cope better.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2007
  8. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Some really sound advice there.
    Remember you can always talk to me you know. We don't have to be strangers...
    There's loads of people who will talk to you on here. Get talking, you don't have to be so alone. Miss you
  9. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

Please hang in there.....I feel the same as you and if I can hold on then so can you.......all good advice above.....thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.