none

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Null, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Null

Null Well-Known Member

I'm just about tired of this. I make the same post in the same forum for the same reasons. I tried, I really did.

2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Whats up hun?

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, you know I'm here for you, as you've been here for me. I'm sorry you are going through such tough times. I honestly wish there was more I could do other than just say these words...sounds trite and repetitive when I always say the same things. But I really hope that you don't do anything and you stick around, because you are a great person.

4. Null

Null Well-Known Member

i really tried to make the best of things today... too bad, its just not meant to be.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

forget about today hun it is almost over now Get some rest tonight okay so you have energy to face tomorrow We will be here to helpyou through it okay hugs

6. Witty_Sarcasm

We all have bad days...it doesn't mean that tomorrow won't be better. I hope you don't give up...I believe in you.

7. Null

Null Well-Known Member

I'm just going to be honest, its not getting better. Nothing ever changes

8. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

"I'm just going to be honest, its not getting better. Nothing ever changes"

That's not true. You grow older everyday. Once you were a young fart. One day you will be an old fart. Your body changes. And since your mind is in your brain and your brain is in your body. Your mind will change too. Slowly. Gradually.

9. Null

Null Well-Known Member

Well i guess your right, things just get more hopeless

10. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

I often feel like this when I get stuck in the same mode of thinking. I feel like I am complaining about the same thiings..Same problems... just different day. I learnt this time round that it was a sign for me to go and get help straight away. At least now I only seem to be having bad half days instead of bad whole days.

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Hey arc, had a blast talking to ya as usual. :) Hope you continue on an up streak instead of down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.