Nonsense & shit.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by J__doe, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J__doe

J__doe Member

I'm ordinary.
    Plain, simple human being with problems just like anyone else on this earth. I am no one special, no one anyone will remember. I have failed 3 suicide attempts in the past 6 months. I have been diagnosed with major depression, like so many others on this earth. I cry myself to sleep at night in hopes I will wake up the next day as a different person in a different house with a different life. After all that has happened to me I somehow still believe in love. Its the only thing thats kept me believing, but its also what has destroyed me. Seems I am never enough for anyone, I always make mistakes, Its always my fault. I'm pathetic, worthless and useless, so why am I still alive? I'm tired. Tired of building myself up only to be torn down by everyone. I'm tired of never being what others expect me to be. I'm tired of feeling guilty for being myself. I'm tired of hiding. I'm tired of having this big rage building up inside of me because of how the world has treated me. This is how serial killers are born people. Its a sad, sad world.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I can understand your frustration at the world, but the key is to channel that rage into something positive before you go on a rampage.
  3. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

im sorry to hear how despondent you feel, i want to give you a hug :( you're always more then welcome to pm me or add me if you want to talk things over or just chat! :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are tired of the fight i hear it in your writing You need help okay to get out of that dark place your in. Call GP get on new meds get more therapy get help. You can get better with right treatment i hope you call doctor soon.
  5. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

Aye, ive had a almost identical view on the world, love is about the only reason i dont off myself, the off chance sumones right around the corner whos nice for a change. whatever you do dont try to off urself.

Few months back i was pretty bad and decided to try and drink myself to death via alcohol poisoning, tried to and failed with a 9 hour blackout and a really messy room when i woke. luckily my family/friends just thought i went too hard on the rum that night.

bit offtopic sorry for the rant just havin a bad day myself :sigh:

here if you needto talk.
  6. J__doe

J__doe Member

Thank you for responding to my post.
    All of you are very right.
    It somehow calms me to now I'm not the only one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.