noobie

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dolphingirl

yup another one here!

Hoping this might be a place i can not feel guilty or selfish bout sharing when i should and rather help others.

Not good at sharing bout me, but going to try if i can n if its ok.

Please feel free to get in contact with me , im always here to offer a shoulder or an ear when needed.

Hope to meet you all soon

Dolph

yup another one here!

Hoping this might be a place i can not feel guilty or selfish bout sharing when i should and rather help others.

Not good at sharing bout me, but going to try if i can n if its ok.

Please feel free to get in contact with me , im always here to offer a shoulder or an ear when needed.

Hope to meet you all soon

Dolph
Oh, sharing is a big part of SF, you don't have to if you don't want to but it'll make you feel better to share and let this out. And by the way :welcome: to SF!! glad ya found us, I hope you get all the support, friendship that you need.

Take Care hun, and hope to see ya around soon.....:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:rose: :flowers:

~Carolyn :rose:

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi and :welcome:

Of course it's ok to share.. whatever you feel comfortable with, and at your own pace :) I know it's not easy to share when it comes to personal feelings and experiences.. i hope you feel safe enough here to be able to do that.

Look forward to seeing you around
Jenny x

:welcome: to the forum. I am sure you will find lots of people to share with, both in support of you and those needing some support from you. Take care. :hug:

:welcome: to the Forum :)
Like has already been said - share as much or as little as you want, and we'll listen and try to help as much as we can :)
Take care, I hope to see you around, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00