noone ever cared and no1 no1 will notice.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I quit counselling I told her via text ~ no reply back so I can't ever go back just shows how much I matter to the world no1 will even notice I'm dead, or missing. I've been given enough drugs to kill myself I won't be hurting anyone cause no1 gives a crap about me anyway. I give up. I don't want this life, I can't have this life. Depression has one cure, and no1 cared enough for me, in fact no1 cared for me ever.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't give up. I'm sure people do care about you. If you want to talk about it more then feel free to or PM me anytime if you want to.

3. lost_child

i'm sorry, I want to go back 2yrs before everything changed so much, I was able to cope and now I can't and i can't go back. i don't know how to cope. I want to die, its not a cry for help, its to die and be gone. Morphine walk to the thames and drown.. I can't do this, Its too big.

4. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

You're right, there is only one cure for depression. It's summoning your strength, and not letting it get to you. That one decision, the decision that says "I will not surrender" has been one of the most beautiful decisions anyone can make. You may think suicide is a cure, it isn't. Killing yourself is what it does to you, by killing yourself you let it get the better of you. You're stronger than that.

5. lost_child

I'm sorry. I'm messing up and I can't control what's happening anymore. I'm weak and pathetic. sorry.

6. lost_child

its for the best. the feelins are to strong to fight. :cry:

7. honsou

honsou Well-Known Member

Just take it one day at a time, if anything just tell your self you are going to do it tomorrow or something, just try to hold on.

8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

No. Don't give in. Stay and carry on talking to us ok.

What has lead to this situation?

9. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I CARE :unsure: and im confident that lots here do to hun. You are going through so much pain at the moment and i truely know how hard it is to fight against that but please try use your last bit of energy to stay hun and come on line to talk.
    Please do your best thats all anybody can ask of you hun:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

10. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

I agree. This is a good method. If you say you're going to do it tomorrow, you are at ease today. Then when tomorrow comes, do the same, say "tomorrow". Keep this going, and eventually you will not want to do it anymore. Trust me, it ends, and it doesn't have to end with suicide.

11. lost_child

I've been trying ~ I've tried everything, I've tried sams but I couldn't talk as it was a man that answered. I'm going to go for a walk, I don't know if I will be back. I'm sorry. I have no where else to turn.

12. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Lost Child if u come on lkine let us know ur ok hun please:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

13. lost_child

Sorry. I am ok. I was just about to post. ~ Sorry

I just want to die, why can't I die. I need a hug, I need someone to say it will be ok, someone to say there will help me, but I can't accept them because I'm scared they run away or hurt me like the last person did. Please I don't know what to do to escape these thoughts. I took morphine last nite, it helped me sleep but didn't kill me...I messed up.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2007
  14. lost_child

its not worth me starting a new post ~ i can't cope with all these feelings, I keep breaking down, this isn't me. Suicide might not be the answer but its the solution to the pain.

15. lost_child

So do I. Guess its the only way.

Take care.

16. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

lost_child, it's not the only way :hug:

sorry for not reading the whole thread but just saw your last post and wanted to reply - what's going on? PM me if you need to chat?

take care :hug: x

17. lost_child

the pain wont' go away i can hear voices in my head, my stomach hurts, my head hurts, i feel sick. why won't they leave me alone. why can't i die. I can't do this. i can't.

18. lost_child

what's happening to me. I keep hearing voices in my head, I'm falling apart, i keep thinkin their coming for me again, they gonna hurt me i knowthey are please why won't it stop. :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.