noone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no one is ever there noone

2. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

I'm here, talk to me xxx

3. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Whats the matter hun? I know ive been gone a while, but im back now... I promise :( :hug:

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you need anything. :hug:

5. total eclipse

why is noone ever there why don' t they understand im tired im sorry i just can't going to bed now she is nt home and i jst cannot do this don't worry im ok

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I really know that feeling, especially lately...I'm sorry you have to go through that. We all care about you here and I hope things get better for you soon :hug:

7. total eclipse

thanks everyone im sorry ok im ok going to bed now thanks for talking to me

8. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Eclipse :hug: we are here for you - always - you are not alone.

9. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I'm here for you if you need to talk or vent or anything. :hug:

10. total eclipse

use to be able to take care of me lately i just seem to be falling apart triggers take me away and it harder to come back from them someone said there is always someone there but not in rl there is never anyone there I want to thank all of you and special ones that reach out to me when i am so lost I don't know how much more i can do this but i know i have to try until i can't anymore One day time ya that is what i have been doing i just wanted someone to help me and in rl there is noone really there is not always someone there he is wrong he is so wrong.

11. WildCherry

Is there anyone you can call or talk to via Skype? Sometimes voice chatting, hearing the sincerity in someone's voice, can help reassure you that people care.

12. total eclipse

lol hun skype just upgraded to that and i have no clue how to use it anyways hun tired i think sleep is all i need thanks ok

13. WildCherry

:hug: I can help you with Skype if you ever want to try and use it.

14. total eclipse

thanks hun me and technology blah but if i have the urge to one day i will get your help thanks

15. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You have my number...you know you can call or text...so please do so...I am never too under the weather for a friend

16. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I am so sorry that I have only just read this thread. What can we do to help?

17. KayleighBella

KayleighBella Member

I'm here if you need to talk, at any time. <3

18. total eclipse

little more stronger today thanks Theodora and KayleighBella just going take one day time pray for no more triggers

19. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

I am here if you wanna talk

20. total eclipse

ths skinnylove911 slept most of my day away but i guess sleep is what was needed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.