Noones gonna notice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LenaLunacy, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

They all say they will, but when i go off msn, and sf for about an hour, maybe two without saying goodbye to anyone, but some people who have my number, knowing i was in a suicidal mindset, noone texts to make sure im ok :/
    You know, it just makes me think, i cld disappear for a day, they wldnt notice, a week, stil wouldn't notice. Maybe after a couple of months they might think, oh, someones missing. But they wouldn't really care or notice, or even know.
    It's not like anyone even cares, i'm questioning why I'm even writing.
    I feel like, i was walking along in the bright sunshine, enjoying life, things were going fairly well. And then i tripped and fell down this dark hole, and it's a long way down. And as i fell i tried to hold onto the branches, the hands of the few that cared about me, but i was forced to let go and so i fell. And now, i've hit rock bottom, and i am just trying to work out how to climb back up again, when all the branches are gone. I can see a pinprick of light above me, i'm sure there's hope, if only i could gt up there.
    I don't think anyone really cares, and i don't think i can get out this hole.
    I don't really want to live anymore. :/ I think i might aswell jus do it, quit thinking about it and take action.
    I'm so sick of family who don't seem to think that my happiness matters at's always what they want, and i don't get a say in any of it. And recently my 'gift' has been driving me insane. Like i just cant frigging cope with it anymore. And im going crazy being stuck indoors all the time. Cos i don't have money to get out, or friends to go to cos all my mate get to go on vacation. And i haven't been able to sleep properly recently. My sleep pattern is messed up and i aint getting enough which is making me irritable, and ill, and giving me headaches. And if i do sleep i am continuously awoken by nightmares :(
    I just want it all to end.
    Meh, everything sucks and i'm sick of trying.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2008
  2. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Please be safe! x
  3. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:hug: :hug: Well I'mma come along and put a rope down that big hole for you to climb up, somehow hun. I know it may not be much use right now but please know if you EVER need someone to talk to when you feel like this, I am only a message or phone call away. :hug:

Love ya hun xxxx
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You expect people to create a miracle when they themselves want a miracle for themselves. The only one that can save you is you. The only one that can make sure you are 100% okay is you. No one but yourself can make you better. That is the harsh truth. People do care, yes, but sometimes just because they don't promptly text you probably means they aren't okay themselves. Hence why it's a suicide forum. Take care of only have one life..make it the best you can.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You can't rely on others to give you peice of mind. You have to dig deep and throw out the trash that has accumilated in the back of your thoughts. Just pretend that your feelings both good and bad are locked up in a closet. Everytime you open that door throw out one of those negative thoughts and replace it with a positive thought. Hanging on to the negatives is easy but to give you peace of mind you need to let them go.
    I hope you find some comfort in talking with others who have similar problems, maybe you will find your way out of the pit of dispear. Just remember we are here if you need to talk. Good Luck!!:chopper:!!
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I understand that you may think that no one is gonna notice but i'm sure people here will.
  7. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

I would certainly notice. Remember, you are worth everything to at least one person. You are the world to them.

You are NOT worthless.
  8. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

I notice when you are not there on the net. I care for you and I want to help you. Like mel sid I will trow in a rope so you can climb up and food for energy.

9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Thank you sam, mel and everyone else who replied to my post.
    Thanks for taking the time to read my mindless ramblings, it means alot ot me.
    I am slowly starting to feel better, with the help of my friends, and i know that i have made some truly wonderful friends on here who will help me thru this.
    I think i might just make it through this time.
    Once again, thanks for the support.
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

"Dinata" Thats Mexican for your welcome!
  11. i'm glad you're starting to feel better! and i can see from this thread, that you ARE cared for!
    take care of yourself, okay?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.