nooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want another day of aths... homework, pretending I work hard at home when really I dont... I'm too tired... and faking to people that I'm not tired when I really just wanna collapse... and then to come home and drag myself through another night... and another day, and another night... wondering if Mum's health is as bad as I think... tryina figure out if Dad even cares, of if his periods of normalcy are just fake... ugh.

Kinetic

I dont like school as well, im scared that one day I will just burst into tears in front of my hole class :dry:

Hang in there :hug:

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Aww :grouphug:

The good thing is that school doesn't last your whole life.. it may be really diffcult right now, but one day you will both get to leave that place and move on to bigger and better things

TDM, i am sorry for all that you're going through.. sounds like a lot to think and worry about.. and all that on top of your own worries. Please try to hang on in there and keep talking to us if it helps. You're not alone

:hug:
and
Jenny x

Aww :grouphug:

The good thing is that school doesn't last your whole life.. it may be really diffcult right now, but one day you will both get to leave that place and move on to bigger and better things

TDM, i am sorry for all that you're going through.. sounds like a lot to think and worry about.. and all that on top of your own worries. Please try to hang on in there and keep talking to us if it helps. You're not alone

and
Jenny x
:agreed:

:hug:,
Carolyn.

Abacus21

Staff Alumni
Sorry I can't really offer you any advice hun, but I can give you hugs

So .... hugs :biggrin: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ugh of ALL the things, ALL THE THINGS that she COULD have set us... why why why why why why why why why did it have to be a report and poster on self harm and suicide?!?! The irony of this is killing me... metaphorically of course. The fucking class dont even act mature enough for it, and they did imitations of a girl at school who cuts (not me). The teacher couldnt do anything about it either. It really pisses me off that they are so ignorant... and I really hope that they themselves dont have to deal with it one day, because if they did somehow I dont think that they could cope.

And then theres the whole aths thing, where unlike the rest of the team I'm doing badly on purpose now, so that I dont make it into the team - which is pretty hard to do as we have basically no one. But I cant do it this year... stupid scars refuse to fade. :dry: I cant blame anyone else but me for that... but still..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:wallbash:

And seeing as this IS the let it all out forum.... I might as well coz ive been wanting to all fricking day...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:rant: :thatsit: :wallbash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00