Nosy people...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Spearmint, May 10, 2007.

1. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

*language..might trigger*

Okies.
    So today during my 2nd period, I sit at a table full of guys, which already isn't going to turn out good, but whatever.
    And we were talking about families... So the guys ask me if I like my family, and I go, not really. They start freaking out, like, "Why don't you like your family?!?!"

Then, I told them it wasn't any of their business and to drop it, they kept asking, and kept fucking asking, and kept asking. I was near the point of tears. And one of them asked me if my family got shot, but lived, would I care? And I told him the truth, no, not really. That got them all started again, by this point, I was crying, but not a lot. Then, they asked me if someone in my family raped me, I was like, what the fuck, why are you asking me this? Then one of them asked if I got hit, and I said can you please shut the fuck up and drop it, which of course, high school guys, got them started all over again.

So that resulted in me being freakishly triggered, but I was at school, so yeah.
    Ugh, why can't people just drop something if you ask?

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:arms: :arms: Jesssssss.

Here for you, babesss :hug: :hug: you know how to reach me if you wanna talk :hug:

3. Spearmint

:hug: Esttttttt. Thanks.

4. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

They might have had good intentions at first but unintentionaly said some thing hurtfull. or maybe there just bullys . :p some times I lie to get people to fuck off.

5. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Aww Jess.... :sad:

Those boys were idiots, I can't believe they asked you those things! :eek:hmy: I'm really sorry you had to sit there and put up with it. I want to bash them :mad:.

Here if you want to talk sweetheart :arms:

:hug: :hug: x x x

6. Spearmint

:hug:

And I decided to pull this thread back up instead of making a new one about the same fucking idiots..

So, we were in class again today, and the first thing they said when I came in the room was, "Did you wish your mom a happy mother's day" And I completely ignored it, so they kept asking, I kept ignoring.. We took a test, and when the test was done, I still had to sit there.

They started talking about me, (I was listening to my Ipod, so I couldn't hear them.) And I put it on pause to listen to what they were saying, they noticed and said, I bet you don't even have any real problems. I got so fucking pissed. They were like, I bet you make your whole life up to make it seem interesting. I said, no, my life is real, and it could be a whole lot better. Then, this part could be triggering, they started asking me if my dad raped me. I was like, Jesus Christ, no he fucking didn't, and even if he did, would it honestly be a good question to ask?

Then they started on about me always wearing a jacket, (I wear a jacket because I'm always dress code, and because of my scars, but yeah.) They were like, "DO YOU CUT YOURSELF EMO?!?!" I was like, no, I don't. They go, pull your sleeve up, I want to see your wrist, I said, no, I have nothing to fucking prove to you. So then they were freaking out about that, they must have called me emo about 50 times today. And they were all, "Jessica cuts herself!!!!"

Fuck this. I'm getting sick of their stupid shit, every single day, fuck.

7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Aw Jess :( What a bunch of pricks. You shouldn't have to go through that. Some people feed on others misfortunes for their own sick pleasure. They know you're going through a rough time and they are feeding off it to seem "cool" and are being total prats in the process.

I suggest you don't react to what they are saying. By calling you emo, asking to see your wrists and making that other comment they are trying to push your buttons to get a reaction out of you. Instead, stay calm, if you feel brave enough stand up to them and tell them they are being immature and to grow up. You don't need to answer any questions they ask, so don't. If you can, without getting into trouble, listen to your ipod and let that distract you and blur out the crap spewing from their mouth.

If they continue harassing you, I suggest you tell a teacher.

8. ~Nobody~

:mad: :mad:

I agree with Resistance.

Grrrr.....

Me

:nunchuk: :jason: :gun: :bottom:

Those pricks afterwards

:eek:utcold: :stretcher:

Heeheehee....

:victory:

9. Spearmint

Resistance, thanks. :hug:
    The only thing about ignoring them is that they end up talking louder, and louder, and louder, until the whole class can hear them.
    And oh, I have told them they need to grow up, believe me, I've told them loads of times.. :hug:

~Nobody~ ima call you Somebody from now on.

:hug: :laugh: Thanks Somebody.

10. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Good God, what assholes. :eek:hmy: You shouldn't have to put up with that at all. i agree with res, try telling a trusted teacher. Or ask to move away from them maybe? :mad:

11. ~Nobody~

Awww... thanks sweetheart :smile: :hug:.

Just give me their names and addresses :wink:

*does karate moves* :laugh:

:hug: :hug: :hug: x x x

12. Spearmint

Yeah, my teacher is an asshole. :laugh: He loves arguing with kids. And we only have 7 days left of school, so I'm just going to put up with it...

But the only thing about that is.. They throw things at me, and hit me. :laugh: A bunch of guys, hit me for no reason. That pisses me off too, you have no idea of how many times I've come home and cut because of it, I hate being hit... Hmm. I can't believe I've made it through the whole year with them, I really can't.

13. ~Nobody~

Ohh hon' :hug:

and you should never have had to!

But the fact that you have done means that you are a very strong person :arms: x

14. Spearmint

:hug: Somebody..

Thanks. But :laugh: I'm not the strongest person, they've made me worse mentally, and physically, but I swear if they're in my classes next year, I'm getting switched out. :laugh: I can't deal with it again..

15. ~Nobody~

That makes sense. :hug:

16. Spearmint

:hug: Thanks Somebody. =]