Not a fan

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lozzie, Feb 14, 2016.

1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Won't lie, not a big fan of me today

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

What's going on? Why aren't you a big fan of you today?

3. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

But upset, low self esteem today finding it hard to care about myself!

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*Hugs*, I care about you.

5. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I so know about those days. Heck, sometimes they run into weeks. Did something specific happen to bring you down? One thing that might happen is to go and do something special to help someone. But regardless, remember that these low spots do end.

6. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words, I've just had a relapse for SH so I appreciate ur kindness

7. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Did something specific trigger your self-harm. Have you tried talking to a doctor, or any meds to see if they help. I am not very knowledgeable about self-harm. But it does sound horrible. I really hope you can find relief from it as you certainly deserve better. Please take care of yourself.

8. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

yeah i have spoken about it- i am seeing my psychologist on monday, so two days away.... we will see after that i guess.... its a horrible feeling especially when you haven't done so in so very long :( so many stresses right now- but i guess nothing that can't be sorted out rationally

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*big hugs* we all relapse at times in one way or another, you have done brilliantly and you can continue doing that. I hope your appointment with the psychologist goes well for you x

10. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Lozzie. Old habits sometimes come back for a moment if we are really upset about something. I'm sorry you felt so horrible. Forgive yourself for the relapse - the rest of today and tomorrow and the day after that and after that...those are all brand new and you can start fresh. I hope your appointment with your psych goes well. Keep talking to us if you are stressed. Use SF as a distraction if you feel a bit self-destructive. *hugs* I hope you feel better really soon! You're a good person. *hug*

11. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

I went to my appointment today, it went well- i felt insecure but better because I was able to talk out everything that had been on my mind and was able to filter through why i relapsed ect... the appointments are so deep but i get so much out of it

Petal likes this.
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Really glad your appointment went well, I hope you are feeling much better. We care :)

13. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

thanks so much yeah it went well, as well as it can i guess :D trying to move forward in a more positive way