Not a good day.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by opticchaos, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. opticchaos

opticchaos Member

So, not feeling at my best right now. And just want to vent a bit.

My best friend, the only person who I have ever trusted with my secret (depression), is moving away for two months and tonight we went out to celebrate/say goodbye. However we went to a gay bar, and I being the only gay, was happy with this plan. The Straights could just dance the night away, and I could try to pull. This is not what happened.

My best mate pulled a guy at a gay bar and I remain lonely. As per usual. So I'm feeling rather suicidal right now.

Is that so wrong? Or is this just something else I need to feel bad (suicidal) about? After all, it was her going away party?
  2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Sometimes when we expect so much then get let down can trigger so many emotions.No its not a reason to suicide but yes can see why you feel like you do.Depression can give us so many different emotions and makes us not deal with things in a rational way.Loneyness can be a big impact too but hey look at it this way you got out and just keep trying if you are looking for that someone just try not get dissapointed when it dosnt happen sometimes try to remain posative and think to yourself maybe next time.We are here for support too so when you are feeling down keep posting we listen.Take care and hope it all goes right for you remember try ignore those negative emotions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.