Not a good start to my week.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by moogkitz, Mar 17, 2008.

1. moogkitz

moogkitz Well-Known Member

This is my first post here but... yea.

I've been having suicidal tendencies for a while, which is really unusual because I'm actually not that kind of person. It wasn't until I started attending boarding school that I started feeling depressed and suicidal. I became so depressed that they sent me home for 2 weeks. They sent me a letter on Tuesday I think saying that they don't have a contract for me for the 2008-2009 school year. "They" being the head of the school. I was so frustrated. Mostly, I was frustrated because they said they don't have a contract until they get the results back from my psychological test. I took this as "oh, they think I'm crazy and they won't give me a contract so I won't go and shoot up the entire school." It wasn't fair to me. I can't really put it in words how it frustrates me but... I guess I'm just extremely mad because they don't even want to hear what my therapist has to say, or what I have to say. They just want, I guess "scientific" proof. And it pisses me off. That school makes me really depressed and my parents don't think I should go there next year.