Not a lot to choose from

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cortez, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

The only problem I have is trying to figure out a method that is solid and will almost guarantee my suicide. I wish I had a gun. The only thing I can think of for now is hanging.

2. Please don't. :hug: you can always talk to us here and if the need arises, please help yourself by going to the hospital's emergency room and tell them you are suicidal and need help immediately. Please stay safe and please keep talking to us.. :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Neither of thoose methods are 100 percent they will cause permanent damage though that you will have to live with afterwards the best thing to do with your time is to get the help you need to heal okay hugs

4. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

There is a wooded area next to a playground behind the high school, where me and my friends (when I had them) would hang out late at night, I always found that place eerie, desolate, and lonely, with a lake that seemed shallow with a disgusting green layer coat, the area was hidden by lots of trees with only the entrance pathway being a clear opening. For some reason I always pictured myself hanging from one of those trees, all by myself in those dark woods late at night with the high school pitch black with all its dark windows and dark football field, while the whole town slept; perhaps I will meet the ghouls and goons and become one of them after I reach the other side, these same restless earth bounds that lingered around me years before, foretelling the future, my path (like the entrance to the park), and what was to be made out of the time remaining.

5. rv498

rv498 Well-Known Member

Please don't do it. I was in mental ward for three months and it actually helped. Please consider it if u haven't tried already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.