Not a rant, but didn't know where to put it

Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by Terry, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Got up this morning and the guinea pig had died..SOB

poor little chap had died in the night and was as stiff as a board. Funeral was held in the garden.. Poor Mr Bumble:sad:

2. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

sorry for your loss, he's probably in guinea pig heaven having a ball:smile:

3. poison

poison Well-Known Member

aww. i know the positive things animals can do for your life and how it hurts when they leave you. i hope Mr. Bumble is having the time of his life up in his heaven/paradise. I hope you will one day be reunited with him.

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awwwwwwwwwwww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor little thing, i know how it feels after the rat :sad: *sigh*

5. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

you lost a rat????

I couldn't wait to get rid of mine. I had 9 of the little bleeders when she:mad: decided to dump them on me because she:mad: wasn't allowed to have pets in her:mad: new flat. (sorry, i should learn to forgive and forget)

anyway I didn't want to look after them so I let them free by the river. there probably becoming a pest at the boat yard. hehee

rats:puke:

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

lol we had a pet rat in my house, well it was my brothers, it went into shock couldn't stand up and was dying, so i kept in a shoe box in my room, and fed and watered her thru a syringe to try keep her alive, stayed up late checking she was allright, kept her alive for a few weeks, she started moving about in the box, trying to stand up and my brother put her back in the cage, and she died in a few hourse :sad:

7. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

boohoo, were talking rodents here, vermin. how can you love these critters? Im perplexed.

8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

People like different pets :smile:

I like hamsters for example - they're rodents .... it's just that rats are seen as a more unacceptable form of pet, because they are stereotyped as being disease carriers; there are domesticated rats out there too :smile:

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

lol their are domestic rats as Joe said, this one was actually given to us by my cousin, the poor thing was dumbed out side in a cage to die. Not all rat's rodents.

10. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

domesticated rats :doh:

all rats know is food and fear, you could grab an elephant from africa and keep him in an outhouse in your back garden but its still an african elephant. its cruel to keep them caged anyway