Not a rant, but didn't know where to put it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Got up this morning and the guinea pig had died..SOB

poor little chap had died in the night and was as stiff as a board. Funeral was held in the garden.. Poor Mr Bumble:sad:

poison

aww. i know the positive things animals can do for your life and how it hurts when they leave you. i hope Mr. Bumble is having the time of his life up in his heaven/paradise. I hope you will one day be reunited with him.

ACRon

you lost a rat????

I couldn't wait to get rid of mine. I had 9 of the little bleeders when she:mad: decided to dump them on me because she:mad: wasn't allowed to have pets in her:mad: new flat. (sorry, i should learn to forgive and forget)

anyway I didn't want to look after them so I let them free by the river. there probably becoming a pest at the boat yard. hehee

rats:puke:

lol we had a pet rat in my house, well it was my brothers, it went into shock couldn't stand up and was dying, so i kept in a shoe box in my room, and fed and watered her thru a syringe to try keep her alive, stayed up late checking she was allright, kept her alive for a few weeks, she started moving about in the box, trying to stand up and my brother put her back in the cage, and she died in a few hourse :sad:

Abacus21

Staff Alumni
People like different pets :smile:

I like hamsters for example - they're rodents .... it's just that rats are seen as a more unacceptable form of pet, because they are stereotyped as being disease carriers; there are domesticated rats out there too :smile:

ACRon

domesticated rats :doh:

all rats know is food and fear, you could grab an elephant from africa and keep him in an outhouse in your back garden but its still an african elephant. its cruel to keep them caged anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00