Not a rant, Just my week

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by starlight2006, Feb 14, 2008.

1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

This isn't a rant, just my week that I wanted to write about. Its been quite tough but made a lot more bareable by two of my housemates who I have mentioned countless times before!

On sunday, me and my housemates L and C went out to celebrate Chinese new year! Except we ended up in a Japanese restaurant and didnt realise! A priceless moment. Then we went for a long walk in the park together and for coffee. We ended up staying out all day.

Its was so good, because these guys are my rocks and they prove it time and time again. We live with 2 other girls, one is a bitch that I have also talked about before and the other is okay, just a bit selfish. It was jus so nice to be with these 2 because it was effortless, we could all be ourselves.

Downside to it all is that I have been ill since sunday. Cant eat very much without feeling sick. I have alot of work to do so I am battling on through. I am feeling better than I did and hope that it will sort itself out. Tho going to docs on monday if I am still bad.

L and C have been amazing again. They have talked to me about all the things im worried about and encouraged me to go to docs and stuff. Just really caring.

L has been particularly amazing. I got up yesterday and was feeling really bad, and she gave me a really big hug and said she was really sorry I have been feeling ill. She has been really supportive, listening to me, feeding me and just generally looking after me.

We were talking about valentines day and I said how I had no one to love. She gave me a hug and said I had her. Its jus really nice for someone to be that open and show they care. And I really appreciate it. I got a valentines card as well - and I am pretty sure it was from her. There are tell tale signs like it was handmade on the comp and Its printed out the same as other stuff from her printer, if that makes sense. And although it had a stamp on it there was no post mark. And the postcode was slightly wrong, it was like our old house. I could be wrong, but im 99% sure. I thought it was a really nice gesture.

I am just so lucky to have them both. I really would not have made it through uni without them. C was there for me when I wanted to drop out in the first year and L was there for me when I had all the crap going last year and this year. I think they both must be my guardian angels.

I love you both to bits and hope these last 4 months together are not really the last at all. And although we have a ton of work to do, I hope they go slow so we can cherish them, coz I know you are both sad about this being our last year.

Thank you to both of you, forever in my heart xx