Not a suicide note

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by evilperson, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evilperson

evilperson Well-Known Member

I am sad.
    I cannot sleep.
    I have nightmares.
    I cannot tell my counsellor any of this.
    I am bad.
    I want to not do anything for the rest of my life, just cuddle up with a blanket and lie down. For the rest of my life. That's it.

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Why can't you tell your counselor?

3. evilperson

I don't like your picture :( . It is scary :( .
    I dont' want my counsellor to think I am bad. I am in little girl mode today, ignroe me.

4. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

You're not bad. You just have problems like the rest of us.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You're not a bad person and your counsellor won't think so either.
    Maybe your doctor could prescribe you something to help you sleep? It's worth asking at least!
    I hope you feel better soon, :hug:

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Counsellors don't judge so i'm sure they would never think you are a bad person. I don't think you are a bad person. Remember, the way we perceive ourselves is often grossly out of sync with the way others view us. What you think about yourself, is often not what others see in you. :hug:

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey of course your not bad and your councillor is your friend you can tell them anything. they are there to protect you and guide you i hope you feel better soon

8. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

I feel the same way. But it'll pass. Maybe you need to let yourself rest a little bit, take a break from whatever's going on that's wearing you out, or maybe the doctors can help you - I don't know you're particular situation. But it'll pass - meanwhile we're both going through it together.

9. evilperson

Tah you for your support. Slightly drunk atm but thank you :love:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.