Not a thank you thread but still a thread for Robin........

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by kath, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kath

kath Well-Known Member

.......To say i/we are here for you too

Dont know if this is in the right place.Please feel free to move it anyway.

As i said in the title this is NOT a thank you thread.Dont get me wrong.i want to say thank you to Robin and all the staff here and particularly Robin cos well he's probably saved my life several times over along with a few others [not that i alway ssound greateful i know!].

But this thread is not about saying thankyou really.Its more about saying Robin i/we are here for you too.

When i look around this site i see a lot of thank you threads.i think this is great and this isnt a criticism as it applies to me too but what i didnt see when i went aorund so much was explicit threads saying Robin we are here for you too.im sure [well i hope!] he knows that from the words behind our messages but i think sometimes we forget to say things directly in life [including me - in fact probably me mroe so than others in life] so i just wanted to say i am here for you too hun,im sure many others would want you to know we are here for you too......

Does that make sense to anyone?Sorry.....i hope you know what i mean.Hugs.ANd Robin i hope your not angry with me.Angry with me for putting this up here.Whether yolu know or not that im here for you i just wanted to let you know.

i hope others dont see this thread as a criticism of threads on the forum or whatever.Its not meant as anything like that and sorry if its not appropriate or understanable or whatever.Feel free to delete.....i will understand,i just needed to say.

Take care everyone
    kath

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't think anyone will view this as a criticism to other threads kath. No worries there. And yes you are right. We are here for Robin just as much as he is here for us. That is the beauty of a place like this. We support each other through good and bad times. Sometimes we can give and sometimes we need to receive. Much easiser to be on the giving side in my opinion. Some of us need to learn how to accept support when it is offered, or even ask for it when we need it. Thank you for taking the time to post this kath. You had something very important to say. :hug:

3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Oops sorry it was in the wrong place

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Easy enough to fix kath. I still appreciate you taking the time to post this. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.