Not Again...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by innocencexisxlove, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Hello everyone...

Someone of you know me, some of you don't. It's been a really long time since I've posted on here. An even longer time since I needed help. I've relapsed again... I got drunk one night and cut myself to pieces... Luckily my friend stopped me and patched me up.

Ever since that night, I can't stop. I just feel the need to punish myself. I deserve the pain. I deserve the ugly marks left behind. I'm not good enough. I deserve this.

But part of me is scared that this is only going to get worse. Maybe one day I'll go to far.

I'm not sure what to do. I thought posting here might help...

Until then, I cut... :eek:hwell:

- Rachel

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What you do hun is get rid of your tools ok for cutting get rid of it and you go to hospital or call your therapist doctor and you get help to stop NOW hugs

3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Relapses themselves are not uncommon - regardless of what it surrounds.

It's just whether you're proactive enough to realise the action itself is a choice, which you can have control over. I'd just advise not getting drunk - as that doesn't help when the emotional side comes out more.

The feelings and thoughts - as total eclipse said - seek professional help if you struggle to deal with it.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

We're here for you Rach. Love you :love_heart: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.