nOT AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate you all. y call the cops on me.... again. its funny i used to trust the people here........ now i wanna die even more. when i get out of this fucking hospital thats fucking it....
////WHY WOULD YOU GUYS DO THAT TO ME?
I thought i could trustyou guys... why me?
i was just about to do it when the cops walked intomy fucking room... i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close...
i want to die... why would you guys do this to me?

I don't know what's going on, but I hope you are okay. take care of yourself and why don't you just think over options while in the hospital, don't make any rash decisions because if you make the wrong one you can't go back. :hug:

Fatman1966

Antiquitie's Friend
Because in everyone there is some part,

even if its just a small part

a tiny part

a microscopic part

that is worth saving
that wants to be saved
that needs to be saved

from the themselves, if no one else !

Suicide is the ultimate answer, but to what question ?

That's what we should be asking our selves.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
I'm sorry that you're struggling so much. I hope that the hospital is of some help to you.. try talking to the people there who are trying to help you.. i guess you have nothing to lose by trying?

I dont know who called the police on you.. I can understand that you're upset with them but i wonder what you would do if a friend of yours was taking their own life while talking to you? My guess is you'd do something similar.

Please take good care of yourself and accept the help that is being offered to you in the hospital

:arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00