Not Again!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stranger1, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger1

    Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

    I am never going to get ahead financialy. When I was still working I paid child support and back child support. I had no problem with that. When I was paid in full Florida stopped collecting child support from me, they even sent me a reinbursement check for what my overage was.
    Well New York kept paying child support and now they are saying I owe$2406.89. My daughter is 27 and I haven't been billed in years now all of a sudden I owe again. What do I have to do to get these parasites off my back??? I don't need this shit i have always been there when my daughter needed me. I paid my dues and I am still getting screwed!!! I should just end it now, they can't get money out of a corpse. What are they going to do next tell my daughter she owes because they can't get any money out of me.
    I would like to go to New York and strangle this woman. Years ago I went round and round with her trying to prove I paid my support ,Well I Lost. Yessir I am going to put and end to this shit once and for all!!! Thank you for everything you all have done for me!! I'm gone!!!
  2. Tree1055

    Tree1055 Member

    sounds like your burdened by responsibilities you didn't choose. i'm sorry you feel that way, but if you take the time to check your post, your most likely doing the right thing. words on the internet may not seem like people, but people are there. hope you read this, maybe a good venting session could ease yourself a bit.
  3. Sadeyes

    Sadeyes Staff Alumni

    Can you contact an attorney who can represent you? there are legal aid and pro bono situations where you can find representation...this seems so much safe and so sorry things seem so rough, big hugs, J
  4. dazzle11215

    dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

    hey stranger, please don't give up. i hope venting helped, and i hope you can look into getting some legal supports to help fight the bureaucracy. i hate bureaucracies too. don't forget that your daughter and grandaughter love you and need you around. please don't let a stupid bureaucrat ruin your day.
  5. gentlelady

    gentlelady Staff Alumni

    Don't give up stranger1. Although it will take some time and effort on your part, this is a situation that can be checked into and dealt with. Seek out someone that can help you straighten out matters once and for all. Your daughter and granddaughter are coming out soon. You want to be there for them. :hug:
  6. Stranger1

    Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

    Thank you for the advice! I am still wound up over this. I have paid them every time they said I owe. I haven't heard anything out of them in nine years and they are saying I owe again. Well I am going to take your advice and try to get in with legal aid.
    I don't know what I am going to do about the anxiety because Act doesn't prescribe meds that people can abuse to get high. My meds I am on now are just barely helping.

    1) prosac- not helping.
    2) geodon- helping
    5)remron-not helping

    I will keep you informed on what is happening. Even though I want it all to end. It just isn't in the cards right now because Brandis and Makahyla are flying in Monday to start over here.I am sorry I blew up, I just can't stand that lady in New York, we went around and round and it didn't matter how much info I sent her showing I was all paid up. O.K. I am going to get off the subject right now because my blood is boiling again and I don't want to loose it again. Thank-You again..
  7. gentlelady

    gentlelady Staff Alumni

    You will get through this hun. I know you can do it. We are here to support you so even though you have to take care of the footwork, you aren't alone. :hug:
  8. Stranger1

    Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

    Thank You Gentlelady. I appreciate the support!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.