Not again...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Songie, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

I haven't been cutting for quite some time now...nearly a year...but I want to so badly. Its one of those things that I can resist...but its hard and gets harder by the day. Any recommendations of how to get my mind off of it? I dont want to do that again...

2. rosky71

rosky71 Well-Known Member

talk to me ill listen and try to help, just talking can go a long way

3. grinded serenity

grinded serenity Well-Known Member

talking goes a long way when it comes to something like this. also, writing your problems out and just looking at that piece of paper with everyhting on it, it doesnt seem like so much. trust me on that, just writing it out and saying "that wasnt so much..." helps alot too.

4. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. Yeah, talking does seem to help me alot. But I havent been able to do much of it though for reasons that would take too long to explain (look at my recent post in the 'let it all out' section for more info on that)...and i dont know...I just dont really know what there is to say. The one person that I want to talk to, i cant...yet again, because of reasons that would take too long to explain. And...idk...Im just having a difficult time dealing with alot of things that are going on in my life right now, things that involve my rape and my family and my friendships...and i dont know...I just cant think straight right now.

5. grinded serenity

im here to listen! PM me if you want to talk, no matter how long it takes ill listen and try to help you. please, if you want to talk about anything or something, feel free to PM me, AIM or MSN me (located at the top right hand corner of myposts)

6. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Well you see...I dont know...I want to talk to people...but even with the people on SF i feel like I'm bothering them. Or focusing on my issues when I should be trying to help them with theirs. Im used to taking care of people, not taking care of myself...and i dunno...I'm just so damn confused right now. I dont know what I'm thinking or feeling and all I can think about is cutting...or overdosing...or whatever it would take to make this pain go away.:sad:

7. grinded serenity

i pmed you, please dont hesitate to talk to me. id much rather help you, at this point youd be doing me a favor talking to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.