Not again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Drekono, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drekono

Drekono Well-Known Member

Its getting worse again. Why cant i go back to being completely numb. i miss being numb. I'm so sad and alone it physically hurts. It feels like my chest is caving in on itself. i just want to cry. Why cant i cry? I cant sleep. I cant eat. i want to cut. better yet i want to die. i cant keep going on like this. maybe this time ill be successfull...
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Are you seeing a shrink?? Or a therapist?? There is help out there.. You don't have to fight this alone.. Coming here is a step in the right direction.. The members here will help support you..Please reconsider harming yourself.. Suicide is final there is no turning back once you go down that path.. At least see a therapist they can help you put things in a better perspective..We are here so if you need to talk to someone you can PM any of us and we will do what we can to help.. Take Care!!
  3. Drekono

i had a phychiatrist, she dropped me this weekend becuase she couldnt deal with my shit. screw her. Oh and my girlfriend left me this weekend too. My fault, cause im incapable of having a normal human relationship. Oh and i found out im not gunna be able to go back to college because i lost my financial aid and cant afford it now. Cant afford anything because i havent been able to find a job even though ive been looking for months and months.

maybe if i cant cry tears of grief i can cry tears of pain...
  4. Drekono

and im NOT going back to the phych ward... been there too many times... doesnt help... prolly makes me worse!
  5. Drekono

thank you for replying knowing someone out there cares means something
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2009
  6. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hi Drekono,

There's not a lot of people on the fourm at this time of day, so don't feel ignored - it just takes time.

Well you've got a lot of shit all happening at once so no wonder you're feeling so bad. I'm curious about your psychiatrist - it sounds incredibly unprofessional (to say the least) that she'd refuse to keep helping because she can't handle your problems. That's a reflection of her, not of you! Did she refer you to someone else at all? Is there any chance you can get to sees someone else soon?

I'm sorry your girlfriend has left you - that's really painful, one of the things I can't handle at all being rejected - no matter whose fault it might have been! And I can't cry when that happens either, all the self blame stops me feeling true grief. But you're right, tears of pain can help too.

Please, keep posting about how you're doing.

7. Drekono

Ty , i realize not many people were on. i hope i didnt sound bitter towards any of you. Im just angry with myself. I really do appreciate the replies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.