Not again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anasgirlx

Wow, I haven't been here in ages. I came back because I'm feeling suicidal again and I have noone to turn to. So, I thought I'd come back to my lovely SF family. Last night, I called my therapist but she was out of town. So, I called Concern Hotline and they talked to me for a bit. Then, the guy at CH called Northwestern crisis care and they called me, trying to convince me to go back into the hospital. But, I told them no. I made a safety contract with the guy at NW but I doubt I can stick to it. I need my friends here at SF to help me stay alive..

I love you all dearly. :hugtackles:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I'm sorry that you are feeling down Ashley but glad you came back here to find the support and care you need right now. What's been happening hun? I think you can keep that safety contract. It may be hard but I think you have the courage to do it with some help from your friends here. I'm a pm away if you want to talk. But please post about what has brought you back. People want to help you sweetie :arms:

Wow, I haven't been here in ages. I came back because I'm feeling suicidal again and I have noone to turn to. So, I thought I'd come back to my lovely SF family. Last night, I called my therapist but she was out of town. So, I called Concern Hotline and they talked to me for a bit. Then, the guy at CH called Northwestern crisis care and they called me, trying to convince me to go back into the hospital. But, I told them no. I made a safety contract with the guy at NW but I doubt I can stick to it. I need my friends here at SF to help me stay alive..

Hi Ashley.
There is no need to doubt yourself. The people here believe in you and would give you a fantastic happy life if they could.

I think you have the strength in you to carry on.

If you want to talk about why you feel suicidal I'm here to listen.

In the meantime i wish you the best for all time.

Caster

I'm glad you decided to come back for support too, but sorry you're feeling bad again. If the suicidal thoughts subsided before then they can subside again:). Hugs.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Ashley...welcome back, although I wish it were under better circumstances...are you safe? That is the most important concern...please get the help you need to assure that you will be OK...and yes, we are always here to support you...welcome back and hope you find the caring you are seeking...big hugs, J

hey, I'm glad to know that you are still around and it's good to hear from you again.

I guess it would be even better if you didn't have a need to be here, but it's still good to hear from you.

:hug:

I've had sites like that to, that I don't go to for ages. Everyone always welcomes me back, though. Hello :). I hope that something bright and cheerful comes your way. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00