Not again....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SaraRose, Feb 2, 2012.

1. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I swear to GOD if SHE of all people end up pregnant I will go on a rampage! How is it a f*cking druggie, drunk bitch that does NOTHING but sit and drink get such a f*cking wonderful life! While I work my a** off and get NOTHING! I swear if she tells me they are positive and she is pregnant I don't know if I can keep my tongue still. How to f*ck is any of this life fair?! But then again it would make sense that fate's gotta laugh and push in my face just how much of a loser I am yet again with life. I'm just so not ready to deal with another cousin having everything I wish that I can have!

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Life has a way of kicking us when we're already down eh,you have to believe there's something good for you a bit further down the road.It's tough when you see total f**ktard's somehow get the thing's in life you'd give anything for and appreciate.Just gotta keep strong and don't let this get you down,you have to feel sorry for that kid being born to her.:hug:

3. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

:hug:

Thanks Mark. I think out of like 90% of my family I'm the only non-drunk, druggie and yet the only one that has yet to have the simple things I want in life without working so hard while they just sit and get everything.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That really sucks doesn't it...seems like the worst people get the best things in life. But that doesn't mean that it will never happen for you. If you want to have children, or do anything else in your life, you can do it. Just don't give up because it will happen for you. :hug: