not always

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by green, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. green

green New Member

i have had problems for a very long time now and have some how always battled through it but the last year things are getting worse than they have ever been i dont feel any motivation to do much im a stones throw away from being homeless i dont eat properly any more i dont care .
    i can not see this getting better and even if i did see the moods and depression lift ive destroyed my life the last few years with the depression i would say i am completely unemployable now its a crazy place to be in i reckon november may very well be the last month i can hold out too .
    i thin i have got to the stage that i dont even want to get better any more
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. It can be scarey when you come to the realization that you are not sure you care anymore, but the fact that you posted here and took the time to find a place like this shows that you do care. you do want to find help and support. you have taken the first step. don't be afraid to continue on. You can always change your life if you have the desire to do so. please don't give up. make the choice to seek out help from whatever means you need to in order to stay safe. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.