not as bad i guess

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by talkingcrazy, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingcrazy

talkingcrazy Member

when i was 14 i met a guy online who 28. i thought he was cute and funny and i wanted to lose my virginity. when it finally happened, it was okay. he wanted to still see me occasionally. so every month i would see him. but each time he would be increasingly more rough with me and i would tell him to stop but he would tell me that i was a slut and wanted it so he would keep going. he was so sweet otherwise but during sex he would do things and i kind of figured thats how sex was i guess. i guess the biggest emotional scar it left was when (this is kind of graphic) he would call me fat and make me throw up by repeatedly by forcing himself down my throat until i would just lay on the floor of the shower from exhaustion. i told him i didn't like that at all, but he told me that no man will want me until i lose weight. i still have physical issues because of how rough he was during anal sex and i don't know how long it will take me to fully heal from that. i don't know why i kept seeing him. i have no idea.... i kept seeing him until i was 18. what i hate most is that i fed his fantasies of being with an underage girl for so long. i feel like there is so much grey area, and i feel like it is equally my fault. like why i am i complaining when i continued to go see him for some reason? it's just hard to feel like i positive view of sex and my body because of the way this guy treated me, and i don't know that i can ever fall in love with a person and have a normal sexual relationship. sorry i'm not sure if this is the right place to vent about this, i just needed to kind of put this into words because this experience has just been hard grasp completely.

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

No. It is not equally your fault! It's about ZERO PERCENT your fault... He took advantage of you! Have you had any professional therapy for this trauma? It might help and is something to be considered if you haven't already done so. Take care of yourself!

3. talkingcrazy

talkingcrazy Member

No I haven't seen or actually mentioned this to anyone before. Thanks for the kind words.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You were a child and he was a predatory adult.
    As you were under age he would, if it had come out, been classed as a paedophile and rightly so.
    Loving sex is not about abuse.
    Aside from echoing Misterbgone's words about seeing someone about this, I would also add; don't hold yourself cheap and save the sex for when it's love.

5. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Its not your fault he shouldnt be asking to have sex with a 14 year old child he is a predator
    Can you report him ? he will pray on other young people but i understand if you cant
    * hugs *

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.