Not at the edge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by starlight2006, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

Im not at the edge, i dont want to kill myself. But it wish i could. Im approaching a huge cross roads in my life, and I dont want to have do it. Wish i cud jus carry on here and not have to make any decisions. I wana go travelling - i wana escape. but cant. Jus dont want my life right now
  2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I dont understand what exactly you want to say, but please let some more information. What crossroads, for example? Its goot if you can choose your way and make decisions. Its hard when you are walking to an oneway street.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hang in there starlight. :hug:
  4. starlight2006

leaving uni soon. not got the confidence to do anything. dont wana leave people behind. stupid i know. im jus gona end up stuck. wud rather not be here
  5. starlight2006

jus wish it would go away. wish i cud disappear
  6. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

If it makes you feel better, I'm jealous of you because you actually finished college. I myself am currently going to college part time, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to handle it and actually stay long enough to get my degree.

You've come this far, anything beyond this should be a piece of cake! Finishing college is the hard part, it should all be down hill from here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.