Not been so great..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kiba, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I know.. I'm selfish ..A monster.. No one can help me.. Why do I bother.. I don't know.. Because maybe I wish I had someone I could cry in front of or actually hug.. and not feel awkward.. I feel nothing but an empty hole.. and my chest hurts.. badly..

I feel terribly alone, even though I know I have a good friend.. I feel like a darkness have enveloped my heart.. for the last 3 days.. and I want to end it.. While on the outside.. no one can see how terrible I really am..

No one irl knows.. I just can't find anything that helpful.. there is always apart of me wishing for death.. I fight it.. but right now it is strong.. The arguments it makes are fairly accurate.. And I am feeling there is little point right now..
  2. Keep fighting and stay strong! There's nothing selfish or monstrous about you. Sometimes part of the battle is seeking the friend within us; you're worth fighting for.

We're all here for you, though!
  3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're here, I don't know why you consider yourself a monster.

I care.

I know about that loneliness, and I wish there was a quick answer or solution.

I guess the next best thing is having the intimacy of opening your feelings here.

Please keep posting here, no matter whether it's one of your good days or not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.