not caring

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Nyu, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

I think there's something wrong with me. I find it almost impossible to really care about anyone, i hardly care about myself, but still, it's like for everyone else socializing and feeling empathy comes so easily to them. and i've just never understood it. i just talk to people that give me the time of day, only thinking about how theyll benefit me, not really caring too much about anyone to put any effort into friendships. i'd like to say i feel guilty about this, but i just dont. i only feel numb.

I don't really care if anyone reponds to this, i just had to get it out and didnt want to put it in members diary since someone might have something to say to this or whatever. i guess i know theres other people that kind of feel the same from things i've read on here.

also like to add- although i may not feel all too guilty, i do feel like a freak...alot...

2. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

Don't you know you are not alone. Be obnoxious its really fun.Come on.Follow me. Lets go.... Suicide Chorus....

3. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

:hug:

I care, I want to, because I finally found a friend who has a lot in common with me and that's you. I understand though if you don't want to be friends, but I'm still here on SF if you need a chat... =)

4. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

oh no, i want to be friends xenos. really, i do

:hug:

and i'm here for you too

:heart:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm here if you need to talk hun :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.