Not caring.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cult logic, Nov 20, 2010.

1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

This morning I managed to screw myself over yet again by backing out of a set up day to visit a new high school.

Counselors and my mom are always on me about what it is that I'm going to do with my life, how I can't end up being some loser that works in retail or something.

I don't have any plans on living that long, which of course I'm not going to tell them.

Beyond that, they cannot understand that I just don't care anymore. HS diploma, GED, doctorate, nothing, it just doesn't matter.

I don't care anymore, whether I made $100 a year or $1,000,000 I just don't give a fuck.

Eventually I will screw myself over bad enough that suicide will become an urgent issue and I will have to rely on less sound methods than what I have planned now.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are hurting so much...what has brought this on? Do you think you can explain how you were feeling to your mom? Please reach out to someone and tell him/her how you feel...J
  3. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

I think maybe talking to one of you're parents probly only one on one instead of both to avoid being nagged instead of accomplishing something. Try not to let stuff like that get to you. Parents expect you to have plans but things just don't work out like that. Try not to fret over it too much just do what feels right. Listen to the things they say that actually are advice and not the "if you don't do this you'll be stuck at mcdonalds yadda yadda" bs.

I know the nagging is annoying my parents still do it and i've already gone through trade school and all that. Just do things when you're ready and don't be afraid to reach out for help.