Not competent

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by InnerStrength, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I heard through the grapevine that one of my co-workers said I wasn't competent. My worst fears realized. I should just kill myself; indeed, I might do just that. good bye.

2. ybt

ybt Guest

you instill grief and suicidal thoughts upon yourself based on what one person said? fuck him. we all have strengths.

3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

People often say things like this out of jealousy. If he has nothing else to do with his day than put down co-workers he is not worth ur time. U dont have n e thing to prove to him, as longa s u r confident in urself thats what matters.

4. InnerStrength

i'm not confident in myself. i'm a worthless pile of shit and i know it. this just confirms my belief.

5. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

It's not your job to make him feel good. It's your job to make you feel good. Do you feel like your doing a good job? Are you going " with the flow " at work?

6. InnerStrength

I don't feel like I am doing a good job. I know I'm not. My self-confidence was hanging by a tenuous thread. It's gone now. Oh well, I was just holding off the inevitable. I'm researching methods for suicide. Hopefully I'll be dead in a day or two.

7. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Whats your job strength?

8. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Do u enjoy ur job?
    If u were no good at it im sure ud b fired by now, but ur still there so im sure ur good!

9. InnerStrength

you'd be surprised what filth they let in the door. Like me for instance.

10. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

You never answered my question strength. What do you do? And as far as what helpless said, there are definitely jobs where basically anyone who is "filth" can work. I don't like using that word. It's just so....filthy. But the truth is, thats with all jobs. Any asshole can get a job and if they have the right connections can get it anywhere. He has a point though. If you weren't good at your job, you wouldn't still be there. Wherever you work it doesn't affect your character. Let's see those assholes come here and share what goes on inside them. You are who you are and I think it's awesome. The way you can just come here and share your feelings. You fucking rock.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2007
  11. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

I once had one of my supervisors at work tell me.." You need to throw away the oars..and go with the flow." You don't need to commit suicide, you need to figure out what the flow is and do that. Lot's of people who work for big companies try to swim up-stream and do what not in the companies interest or do what they think is right. When you flowing with what the company is wanting..then your job experience will be more fulfilling to you.

No big company that I've worked for ever promoted someone who was doing things against the companies goals and interests. People who got promoted were in the flow.

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2007
  12. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

there are only a handful of people in the world who are competent at what they do. the rest are the opposite. welcome to the filth club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.