Not coping..again*Triggers?*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

So things at school and at home have got 100x worse and I can't cope.

I have cut everyday for 3/4 days now and quite deep as well. A teacher found out last night and she checked on me again today after school, and yeah they were worse.

I have started to use something sharper to do "more damage" and it's feels...well a lot better. I'm shaking right now, and I don't know what to do.

I need to cut soon, :(

2. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

i'm not against ur decision..
    but i'm curious to understand why you use cutting as way of relieve - correct me if i'm wrong; hope u can enlighten me as i'm trying to understand pp who SH

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Well when you get angry, you want to get your emotions out and different people do that in different ways.

Some may have a punchbag, or some may write it down. Some people cut to get rid of their anger and pain, although it doesn't really get rid of it, it just makes you feel better.

And I do the last one :sad:

4. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

hope that ur cuts is not to the stage of endangering life,
    hang in there :smile:
    & thanks for explaining to me, now i understand more about this matter..

5. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Hey hun

So sorry to here you need to use something sharper. I know what you mean though. Eventually your body/mind gets used to a certain amount of pain, so the relied or calmness or whatever you used to get, doesn't appear anymore, so you have to cut more. I cut most days of the week now. College and work is really wearing me down. So if you ever need to talk, I'm here k? :]]

Have to tried doing something else instead of cutting? Writing? Painting? Music? I find it helps. I know it don't everyone but it's got to be worth a try hasn't it?

Hope you're ok love,

Take care and keep strong,
    Tigga
    x

6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Thanks

I haven't cut for a few days now =]

And I was talking with my Support Worker last night and he said try keep a journal of my feelings etc. So I went into town a brought a nice pink book :)P), so maybe that will help ^_-

7. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Yes hun, writing does help. Should you feel the need for a friend, pm me anytime.

Lots of huggles to you hun and please stay safe.

granny x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.