not coping

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SpencerA, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

i feel and look hideous, everythings wrong.
    i wish i wasn't being bullied by my manager, i wish i could do something, i wish someone would listen to me, take me seriously.
    i thought i was coping with all this shit, but i'm clearly not.
    it's pathetic how this has just brought up so many bad memories, i cant even walk round with my head up anymore because i feel ashamed and embarassed and worthless.
    maybe if i had some self-esteem, some confidence, maybe if i liked myself as a person, maybe if i wasn't so unattractive, things would be different.
    i don't want to go back, i don't want to do anything but sleep.
    everything's so wrong.
  2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i am so sorry that its got this bad for you. i understand what its like to realise your actually not coping when you think you have been :hug:

have you tried writing a letter or anything like that to anyone at work.

if i could take away your pain i would and i bet your a gorgeous as hell person on the outside as well as the inside. you shouldnt put yourself down because your such a sweet person

if you ever want to talk im just a pm away x
  3. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

thankyou. it's just so much, my manager keeps screwing with my head so much, it would take forever to explain. n what with my dad leaving, my mum being in pieces n me trying to keep on top of anything i've lost it a bit xxx
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Laurey,
    You know you always have us..I agree with mand that you are a sweetheart, and have a very positive way about you.. Right now you are down so lean on us. You have been there right along side of me in this dark time I am having so let me be there for you!!
    Why don't you pull your manager off to the side and just ask him/her if you have done something to offend him/her? You are a human being and have rights just like everyone else!!! If there is anything I can do just ask o.k.? I am here and you can talk till your blue in the face and I will listen to you!!!
  5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey....sorry you feel so bad..... :sad: i think, from all your posts, you are a very nice person. you are being very hard on yourself.... i wish you could, instead, be your own best friend. do nice things for YOU, and be very gentle with yourself. . you are doing your best.

''coping'' comes in waves. we are up, then down and it doesn't mean you aren't doing it right..... and joseph is right, if you are down now, lean on us. we are all here for you - we won't let go of you hun xxx pm anytime...if you don't want to explain or write coherently, no worries. just fill up a pm with ranting or words saying how you feel. anything to take care of YOU.
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hey smiler

how are you feeling today?
    i hope you are taking care of yourself

andy xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.