Not dead... Yet

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Helpme6, Jun 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helpme6

Helpme6 New Member

Hi, I'm really new to this but about two weeks ago I took over <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. It knocked me out but I didn't die, and nobody found out. I'm in a complete haze, I get dizzy, and I checked the effects of the pills and they're dangerous. My best friend found out and wants me to tell my parents but i dont know if you guys have ever been in this position, but I feel like telling my parents is NOT an option. I'm really scared what'll happen to me though, I don't know if I want to die or not, but if I do my best friend will blame himself cause he could've told my parents. Yeah... I got myself in a bit of a mess.

2. plato

plato Member

Hi I'm new here too. Maybe you could speak to your friend in the same detail as above. Being here is a good step though.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You should get checked out, even if only to make sure you don't have any permanent damage to your body. And you should tell someone, anyone, even if it's not your parents, just to have someone to talk to about how you're feeling.

4. Helpme6

Helpme6 New Member

How do I get checked out without telling my parents? I'm too young to go to the doctors on my own...

5. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

If you're unsure as to whether or not you want to die - seek support from anywhere. Parents can be a formidable source of help unless they are causing the distress for you to want to consider such actions that you have.

6. xela007

xela007 Member

If you are underage please tell you parents.

ON a different side not get your s*it together, you've got days to live.

7. xela007

xela007 Member

If you are underage please tell you parents.

ON a different side not get your s*it together, you've got days to live.

8. OldGuy

OldGuy Active Member

If you're in the US call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). I know it's the Suicide Hot Line but you can call them just to talk. You don't have to be suicidal to talk to them. Talking is helpful. They've helped me stay alive a couple of times.

9. Seagull

Seagull New Member

I can understand how judgmental parents can be, but if you feel like they love you than you should tell them. After I attempted suicide I told them about it and it felt good to share it. It might be hard because they will not fully understand how you feel, but they will help you get to treatment that you need, don't ignore this, get help!! There is NOTHING shameful about it. After you tell them, to ease your friend's mind, tell him/her that you're getting help. tc buddy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.