Not depressed and suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by afton, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afton

afton Member

Is it possible to be not depressed and still having thought of suicide?
    How come is this??
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

possible? yes
    why? no idea

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

yeah definitely
    boredom could be, something to be thrilled for. until you dont actually commit it, thats fine.
  4. mango_goose

mango_goose Active Member

I have always been curious of death, especially when someone i know dies...
    sometimes i get suicidal without being depressed... Lack of any feeling at all i found that anti depressants always made it worse
  5. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Have also found that my antidepressants have made my numbness worse..I think I'd rather spend my days angry or hurting than this black hole in my soul.
  6. promontorium

promontorium Active Member

Shame is a big winner for suicides. No depression, just an instant and overwhelming need to kill yourself. Usually if a person doesn't actually do it in the heat of the moment, the desire will subside. I just know it happens, and it is very sad. shouldn't let a moment define your enternity.
  7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Well said. Thank you!
  8. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Im wondering if we suffer a similar condition. Do you feel like there is no other option for the future other then suicide? I have no real need or reason to be depressed but I often feel that suicide is my destiny, future or reason. It is very hard to describe, but reading your post I thought it might be worth replying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.