Not depressed but suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

It is rare for me to have a good night's sleep but when the chances are when I do manage to sleep I end up having some kind of spasm where I suddenly wake up feeling like I'm about to fall from the sky or a building. This levitating sensation often lasts about 10-20 seconds each time.

I don't want to go into details about myself but my personality doesn't reflect my inner self and everybody has always known me to be a joker type figure and won't listen to me unless I'm acting the fool etc. The thought of me being down in the dumps to them is insicible. No matter what I try and do to entertain myself I'll always be sure to feel bored so it may come across that I'm being rude or moody but it just feels like I'm not on the same wave length as they are at the moment.

I'm a very unlucky person and people often mistake me for clowning around when in fact I'm just a little bit clumsy which is true because I was born with dyspraxia as a child so I'm always a little bit edgy and a very panicky person to be around.

Baron Spell

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I know what it is like to go without sleep and it is not fun...thanks for sharing with us and please continue to let us know how you are doing...welcome again, J

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

just wanted to say welcome, this site can be great on those nights you can't sleep. there's always someone to talk to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.