Not doing good...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Freya, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Too dependant on this place and the people here. Sat in trig. room praying someone will talk me out of the thing I am desperately close to - or at the very least talk to me at all - but nobody is here.
    Up until now I have been at "sometime soon" and it has been reassuring in a way - an escape route in the back of my mind - but right now I'm at "okay this is it" and I don't want to feel like this. I don't want to be so scared of carrying on that living through it feels like its not an option.
    Please help me.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

do you have a therapist or psychiatrist? it's time for an emergency appt. you need to let them know that your thinking has moved from sometime in the future to sometime very soon. they can do things for you, like alter your medication or put some extra supports in place. you don't have to be alone with these new thoughts. there is help out there.
  3. Oloriel

Oloriel Well-Known Member

You can be dependent on us, Freya. :hug: We're here for you.
  4. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

Well... chaning mindset isnt easy

and i would day that just thinking about suicide is a sign that you need relief...

try and find someone to spend the lonliness with :)

5. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Are you on any meds? Sometimes we need them to get us out of that mindset. Life can be so overwhelming and all the thoughts rush about in our minds. It's very difficult to get well on your own.
    With help, you will get well though, you just need to ask for the help. Who is there who can help you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.