not doing so well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Monkey

me and my friend are fighting over a guy. im cutting alot and i attempted a few weeks ago. dad has hit me last weekend, i am driving and been getting out of the house alot more. so ya things are bad im not sure what to do. ever since i left here things have been bad and ya. hope everyone is better than i am right now :hug:

I know how you feel. I was abused as a child. My father passed away when I was 12. And after that I never let my mom lay ahand on me again. I drive a lot too. It helps clear my head sometimes.

D

Dave_N

Hi Amanda. Sorry to hear that things are getting worse for you. I wish your dad wouldn't hit you anymore. Try to stay out of his way if possible, especially when he is angry. Also, try not to cut so much. I'm here for you when you need me. :hug:

Fuzzy Monkey

thanks for replying all. I'm glad things got better for u once ur dad left. I know that all of u care about me and thanks dave but I can't keep turning to u. I know that I do slot and thanks for all of ur support and help u all have given me. I hope everything is going well for all of I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00