Not doing too good

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by degenerate, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. degenerate

degenerate New Member

Hello. I am new here. I've had to deal with depression and general anxiety my entire life. I just turned 29 and am feeling like my life is a complete failure. This year has been really bad and I've relapsed into a state of depression. It hasn't been this intense since I was a teenager. Unfortunately I think about suicide a lot to cope with feeling my life is hopeless. I am trying to find support online as I am completed isolated and no one understands my condition. I wish I could experience peace, but each day just seems to beat me up in new ways. Oh well. Thanks for reading and for any replies.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hello there. Sometimes peer-to-peer support is very helpful. I hope you will stick around and get to know us all here.
    Welcome.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun although we may not understand completely what you are going through we do understand depression and i am sorry you are in that dark place right now
    Just know you are not alone ok together we will help pull you out of there Keep talking to us ok that helps too It lets go of some of those unwanted thoughts hugs

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. you sound like a really nice person. I just noticed this post. Otherwise I would have answered sooner. I really hope you will post here often. Get to know this community. And I hope in doing so you will not feel so alone. I really like it here.

5. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

just wanted to add that this is a very good place with plenty of caring, understanding people... i have received tons of great advice here, stick around and i am sure you will too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.