not doing well at all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by get me out, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. get me out

get me out Active Member

I'll never get a gf and I hate my life. And I thought I'd be gf with a girl who was nice to me here but she just ignores me now. Nobody wants to be with me and I hate my car and can't find a nicer one anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
  2. mytime

mytime Active Member

Some things really stuck. I'm 55 and I've only ever had one girl friend. But then, sometimes, when you least expect it, something wonderful happens. We've been married 29.5 years now.

Hang in there, maybe your miracle is just around the corner.
  3. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi get me out,
    I am so sorry, you will get a girlfriend. Sorry about what happened on here. Try joining a local club in your area for an interest of yours like sport, painting, art, book club, cooking etc. Dating sites online are a good option these days, be careful as you are vulnerable. Only meet in public places, be careful about giving out personal data etc. you can find someone with interests like you have. You can change your life. Sorry about your car, you will in time find the right one.
    Take care
  4. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i hope you stay around and see that things will eventually get better for you.

hugs if you want them
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.