• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

not doing well, not doing well at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sardaukar

I cant even work anymore, I broke down again, i cant go on like this, the loneliness is too much, its eating me away, every day drags on and i feel like i am going to drown in pain. Ive been fighting for so long, but im not winning at all, im tired, i dont see a better future for myself, i have nothing to offer anyone in this world, i dont think that i can make it through this weekend. I just want to thank everyone who was willing to chat to me on skype and msn, im sorry I couldnt do more for you, im so sorry :(

Sardaukar

Ive called them so many times, they dont have answers, none at all. Im sorry I couldnt get to know you better Mr stewart, we have so much in common, im sorry i couldnt offer you more. I dont really feel like going to an emergency room, it wont solve anything, nothing will change, i will just end up there again, and again, and again. Its time to end this cylce of failure and shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00