not doing well, not doing well at all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sardaukar, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

I cant even work anymore, I broke down again, i cant go on like this, the loneliness is too much, its eating me away, every day drags on and i feel like i am going to drown in pain. Ive been fighting for so long, but im not winning at all, im tired, i dont see a better future for myself, i have nothing to offer anyone in this world, i dont think that i can make it through this weekend. I just want to thank everyone who was willing to chat to me on skype and msn, im sorry I couldnt do more for you, im so sorry :(

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

If you don't want to call crisis line, will you consider going to an emergency room at a local hospital?

3. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

Ive called them so many times, they dont have answers, none at all. Im sorry I couldnt get to know you better Mr stewart, we have so much in common, im sorry i couldnt offer you more. I dont really feel like going to an emergency room, it wont solve anything, nothing will change, i will just end up there again, and again, and again. Its time to end this cylce of failure and shame.

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

I want you to go to emergency room right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.