Not Doing Well Still..... Ugggg....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

It's been bad days, today especially. My thoughts aren't well still and worse this evening. Everything seems so out of control. Everything seems to be falling apart. Just want to be done... so wanting to disappear. ..and so wanting to be alone....

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry that are having such a bad day, I truly hope that tomorrow shows at least some small improvement , you really do deserve a break from the pain and stress. Take care of you and make sure you get what you need to feel better before worrying about those around you so much when it gets really bad. It is not being selfish to look out for yourself so that you can be enough better to get the strength you need to meet other responsibilities again.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben

3 people like this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks - i'll do my best

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you can talk to someone your doctor a therapist someone that can help you to decrease the pain you are feeling emotionally You are important so please take care of you ok

5. brknsilence

Hopefully soon I can see someone about this. Earlier this week I did the evaluation to get the process going to see someone. This coming Thursday I have an appointment to see my case manager and we'll go from there. Just seems like everything is taking forever. I just hope things improve. So exhausted in being this way.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Healthcare can definitely take time and it can get frustrating but just know you are not alone in feeling this week. Thursday is not that far away fortunately but can seem an eternity when suffering, I hope it goes well and keep us updated, my friend!! If you need someone to talk to tonight feel free to PM me, I should be on for the night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.