Not Doing Well

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Since I woke up this morning everything seems to be going wrong. My husband asked who this guy was. I told him he just a friend from a support group. After crying because I don't ever want to hurt him - we finally talked it out over the phone which went fine. Later on, I found out someone unfriended me. He hasn't been talking to me much. Not that it should bother me, but I feel and been thinking I'm messing everything up. The moment everything seems to be going well, everything seems to be crushing me emotionally. I'm just not feeling well anymore. I'm so exhausted. :(

2. Damask

Damask Well-Known Member

*hugs* Hang in there. I have had friends unfriend me before as well. But when I really say and thought about it I realized that I didn't really need them in my life because they were toxic all along.

3. brknsilence

So sorry. The person is talking to me and hasn't mentioned why they unfriended me. Not sure if I should even bring it up. Plus I been feeling sick today. Haven't been feeling well. I told my husband this. Plus I can't stop crying. My head hurts so much.

4. Damask

Damask Well-Known Member

Maybe they unfriended you by accident?

5. brknsilence

I don't know. I'll wait for them to tell me to add them as a friend. My add button is off.

I can't wait until bed time. i feel so ill and want to sleep how I feel off. Still not done well. My head hurts. i just want to disappear.

6. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're not feeling well brknsilence.

7. brknsilence

Thanks. :( I'm so sorry.. :( my husband should be home soon. I don't know anymore. :(

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ignore that person that unfriended you. You are worth a million times more than what you believe,sorry I haven't been on much lately,I am on holiday.but no never bring yourself down because of what someone else thinks or does, we can only control ourselves, big hugs to you Hun

9. brknsilence

I been so drained. I been wanting to shut myself off from the world. :(

10. Petal

That will only make things worse in the long term. Face these issues head on x

11. brknsilence

I don't know how. I'm so drained. Crying again... :'(

12. Petal

Depression kicks you when you're down, you must remain strong and take advantage of the fact you have support services. Hugs to you I can't imagine how desperate you must be feeling,

13. brknsilence

14. brknsilence

I wish I was still asleep. Still very drained.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.