not doing well..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by truthleaker, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truthleaker

truthleaker New Member

I'm 21. I will keep the 'why' I'm doing this to myself. This the only conclusion there is I've thought long and hard about this so dont try to talk me out of it or say your loved ones will miss you etc.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling down. I don't know your reasons and even if I did, everybody has their own reasons and levels of coping vary from person to person. If we are to not try to talk you out of it, or tell you about your loved ones, etc., I am curious what the intentions of posting are. Do you want to discuss, or is this simply an announcement..? Many here have found that they've made friends through peers who have similar issues and feelings. For many, it helps to communicate in this manner with others. I've seen some good friendships develop and also have seen some people use this as a method to cope, or to discover solutions leading toward plans of wellness. Hopefully that is part of your post intentions.

3. truthleaker

truthleaker New Member

The intended title was changed so it seems I cant talk about what I wanted to talk about...

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You can go to chat and talk privately or via PM with various site members - though if you want advice on how to hurt yourself, you probably won't find that here. This is not a dying site, it is for pro life. If you converse with some of the members, perhaps they can help you to not feel as hopeless as things may feel like they are right now. As I had mentioned, there's some really good folks here and most experiencing similar feelings as you, which makes them very understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.