not eating anymore

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Nyu, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Wow, I just realized I'm really fat...

Actually, I realized this forever ago.

I'm not eating anymore. Ever. so hah!

well, ill still eat...sometimes..obviously...

I'm so jealous of skinny people. I wish i was like that, but I'm not. I feel ecky.
  2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I wouldn't recommend not eating at all hun. It's much better to come up with a diet and exercise plan.

Feel free to PM me hun :)
  3. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Mmkayy :)

I just can't stand food right now. I'm much too lazy to become anorexic though...

Yh, just hate food...especially ice cream. I hate that alot too...
  4. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

I feel you...i feel fat as well though i know deep down i'm not exactly "fat" but i still don't have the body i'd like. It doesn't help when everyone around you seems to be so skinny either, i'm so jealous of my best friend i think it's actually making me hate her a lil bit lol Also, i don't have ANY will power, seriously i also give in to temptation, and i alwasy regret it afterwards.
    Someone pump this fat out of me lol
    O and never think starving yourself is a good option, ultimately it will do you more harm than good =\ if you really want to lose weight you'll have to work hard for it, eat healthily, little but often and do some regular exercise, o and drink plenty of water! :) (this is all the stuff i'm supposed to do but i'm too lazy to keep it up lol)
  5. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

hehe thanks :)

yh, I'm too lazy too lol.

I think I might get serious though and exercise. Yh, that would be good. ^^
  6. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Hey :smile:

A good exercise and diet plan will make you feel better in yourself in lots of ways. Go for it! Take care of yourself though, don't go mad. :hug:
  7. Random21

Random21 Member

one small step at a time. Ive been doing this and it works. Im really overweight. But I started eating smaller portions for a while got comfortable with that then started to exercise. Now I'm starting to cut down on ice cream and stuff in general. I found implementing changes slowly helps. I was 265 in like april but now am 225. LOL! I stil have a lot to lose but this was pretty healthy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.