Not eating atall.

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Canti, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Canti

Canti Guest

I apologise to anyone with eating disorders beforehand, this isnt ment as any insult.

A while ago i read that its possible to live without eating, you live solely on liquids. Anyone heard about this? I read it in the paper. Im trying it, got to 2days so far, on my 3rd haha. i dotn feel too bad to be honest. Ive been drinking tea through bordom though.

I would imagine you´d have to take supliments though.
  2. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

You read wrong. People die that way. Frankly I don't know why you would believe such a thing. Don't believe everything you read, see on TV or the internet. JUST DON'T!!!
  3. Canti

Canti Guest

Im pretty sceptic with everything i read in papers so alot of thought has been put into this, i havnt said out of the blue "im going to not eat for afew weeks, see how long it takes me to die" (alough that would be a fairly hardcore suicide amirite?).

Seriously i think its possible. If i was to take supliments and put everything from food into my body apart from actual food.. it sounds reasonably belivable, no?

Actually seeing it said like this.. Whats the point? hhahaaaaah oh god. Now i have to think of a reason to actualy do it.

Anyway continue conversing!
  4. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I went a week without eating once.. I drank only water for that week.. I felt alright after the first day or two... Gained a lot when I started to eat again :(
  5. Canti

Canti Guest

Okay, seventh day and ive started to feel an effect. Im finding it really hard to get up in the morning (more so than normal), my eyes are really heavey.

Anyway i ate today. Im still gonna try the not eating thing though. 7days i think i done well.