Not enough strength.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mightbehere, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I'm not strong enough to keep going, I got noone to keep going for anyway. I had a chance to not be single anymore and I fudged it through not thinking I was good enough, Now she thinks I was jerking her around and won't talk to me again. I mean I was just nervous that all...well she can't be that understanding then.

I'm so bored at the moment as well. Nothing at all to do and it's too hot to go outside. My depression seems to of taken on new life as well. More things to be sad about. :sad:

I want to die, but I don't want my family to feel sad over my death. Also the people who purposely hurt me, why should they lead great lives. It's not that I can't be happy for other people its just that since things have been so unfairly unbearably hard on me why shouldn't they be hard for someone else.....I like being happy for others though. I just want to be able to be happy for me once.

2. Mightbehere

3. Mightbehere

see even this thread is alone. Everyone else gets reply's...

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling so alone right now. I can understand your desire to be happy.It doesn't seem fair that others seem to lead lives that are happy and carefree while others have to struggle so hard. Remember that outward appearances aren't everything. Even those that seem completely happy may have hidden issues much the same as many of us. I hope you are able to find that happiness so you can get relief.

5. annie-crafts

annie-crafts Well-Known Member

I'm sad and lonely too. but i don't have any answers. i am the same that i like to see others happy, but can't seem to find it in myself.

stay safe and be as well as you can

6. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey there,

It's hard to lose a possible relationship. Because frankly they're wonderful:). But just because you're not in a relationship now doesn't mean that you won't be in a relationship later. Trust me, everyone goes through periods of loneliness--and a lot of the people on the board are devastated when they lose somebody. But we're always here for you.

:hug:

James

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi mightbehere. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling down. It sounds like you need some purpose to your life. Have you tried volunteering to help others? You might enjoy it. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.